Users visiting the website will have some minimal information recorded in the devices they use, computers or phones, in small text files called "cookies" inside the web browser. There are different kinds of cookies, some to allow for site usage, other to enable different functionalities.
Our cookies allow to:
- remember preferences
- avoid multiple input of information (i.e. username and password)
- analyze the usage of the services and content to optimize user experience
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE
- Technical Cookies
This kind of cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of some sections of the website.
They can be: persistent cookies and session cookies:
- persistent: when you close the browser, the cookies are not deleted but they are kept until a predetermined date
- session: when you close the browser, the cookies are destroyed
These cookies, sent from our domain, are necessary to see the website correctly. They will always be sent and used, unless the user does not edit his/her browser preferences (but this will not allow to visit the website correctly).
- Analytics cookies
The cookies in this category are used to collect information about site usage. This website will use anonymous analytics to collect statistical data.i.
- >Analytics cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site (Google Analytics).
- Profilation Cookies
This kind of cookies is used to collect information about the user and give him/her customized information, also for marketing.
To know how to disable this, please see below.
Third Parties Websites and Services
This website can contain links to other websites which have a specific privacy notice for cookies which can differ from this one. This website cannot be held responsible for those websites..
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER CONFIGURATION
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies
- CDBaby: http://www.cdbaby.com/privacy
This page is visible on all pages following art. 122 of D.lgs. 196/2003 and Gazzetta ufficiale n.126 3 june 2014 and "registro dei provvedimenti" n.229 8 may 2014.